KPAC (Kincora Patient Action Committee)
The KPAC was formed in 1994.
The Practice has set up a Patient Participation Group with the following aims and objectives:-
- To create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients
- To give patients a voice in the organisation of their care
- To provide an avenue for patients to make an input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed
- To provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs and concerns
- To support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- To be involved in the collection of Patients' opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.