KPAC (Kincora Patient Action Committee)
The KPAC was formed in 1994.
The Practice has set up a Patient Participation Group with the following aims and objectives:-
- To create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients
- To give patients a voice in the organisation of their care
- To provide an avenue for patients to make an input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed
- To provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs and concerns
- To support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- To be involved in the collection of Patients' opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.